Are you a comedian / podcaster / producer / club / venue / event promoter with a live show you’d like to sell tickets to, directly through the Laughable iPhone app? We’d be happy to assist, and we’ll do so for free.
Here’s what our UI looks like. It kicks ass and is the fastest, simplest way to buy tickets in existence. We hope you’ll take advantage of it!
– Currently, we can only accommodate general admission tickets, not assigned seats.
– Your event’s focus must be on comedy or some related genre (e.g. storytelling). We ain’t sellin’ tickets to no NAMBLA meetup.
HOW TO LIST YOUR SHOW
– Just fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch within 2 business days.
– We’ll pass along 100% of the net profits1 from tickets we sell on your behalf.
1Net profits = (ticket price × number of tickets sold through Laughable) − third party transaction fees − sales tax
AFTER YOU SUBMIT THIS FORM
– We’ll review everything and be in touch as soon as we can by phone or email.
– Rest assured: before anything goes live, you’ll have a chance to review your event’s appearance in our app.
– We’ll send you a custom “deep link”/URL you can post to social media, on websites, etc. This link will lead directly to your listing/event card in Laughable.
– In the meantime, please don’t hesitate to email us at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns. We’re here to help.
THE DAY OF THE EVENT
– At least 2 hours before the show’s start time, we’ll email you the names of purchasers alongside their party sizes.
AFTER THE EVENT
– Within 3 business days, we’ll put a check in the mail based on the math we laid out above.
– Laughable is currently available for iPhone only. (But Android users can sign up to be notified when we have an app ready for them.)
– If you want to take down your listing prematurely, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll take care of it. Otherwise, our default will be to take it down no fewer than 2 hours before the show. This will ensure we can send you a complete list of purchasers with ample time before the show starts.